Monday, January 7, 2008

Day 7: Focus on 2008-Me & Photography

Just a strange little picture, stretching to claim it's on the theme of "Focus on 2008." One goal for 2008 is to learn more about photography and my camera. This picture was taken at a Wildlife preserve in Minneapolis. The indoor exhibit had a waterfall embedded in a shiny surface. As I tried to photograph the fountain, my own reflection was obvious, so this is Me and Photography. No flash, ISO 1600; 46 mm on a 18-135mm lens; manual mode; cloudy white balance; f 4.0.

13 comments:

Margaret said...

I love that! Creative self-portrait!

Liz said...

Great self portrait! Mine is a pic of my feet, LOL.
I really like the color of your photo it reminds me a sunset.

Becky said...

Hee. If you hadn't said what that was, I'd have asked why you were standing behind a shower curtain all bundled up like that.

Anonymous said...

I thought shower curtain also
Nice self portrait

Val said...

Very neat!

Jess said...

I like it! :c)

Anonymous said...

That is a very creative self portrait!
Cari

me said...

that is very creative.

Tori said...

Very creative!

Yvonne said...

What a creative way to get a selfportrait!! Love this shot!

Unknown said...

Ohh, cool photo Angela! Im a newbie with my Nikon D40X too so got tons to learn!!

Tomboymama said...

Sorry I missed commenting yesterday. I really like this. It turned out really neat.

Jackie said...

Oh cool picture of you against the waterfall