Saturday, January 5, 2008

Day 6: A Hat? (It's always on his head. . . .)

. . . .the headphones, that is. So does that qualify as a hat? My son is still being a good sport about this, although I think I've now pretty thoroughly exhausted his patience. ISO 400; shutter speed 1/60; f2/8. I shot in auto mode, using flash. I just didn't have a lot of options today because of travelling. This is with my 35mm f2.0 lens, which I'm liking more and more, even if I have to focus manually. Any suggestions for the glare/thickening on the edge of his glasses? I think when I have some time, I'll try a black and white conversion on this one. Thanks everyone!

9 comments:

Stacey said...

Great job... totally on theme.. that he usually wears a hat, but hat's off.. Good job!

bcgal00 Rae said...

Good take on the theme...I agree...its kind of like wearing a hat!

Tomboymama said...

I think it qualifies! LOL. I have a daughter who is always "plugged in" also. Great job. I have trouble with glasses too, but I am not noticing anything distracting here on your photo.

me said...

nice job. The glasses do not bother me, but You could clone that area using the other lens maybe?

Val said...

Good catch! Glasses are so hard to deal with

Sara said...

I don't have experience with glasses but have read that if you tilt them slightly up on the nose, you get less glare. HTH.

Becky said...

I don't see much problem with glare. Is he asleep? :-)

Tori said...

I think that totally qualifies as a hat! :)

Amy said...

I don't notice a problem with the glasses, they seem fine. Good job!